Will CBD get me high?
CBD will not get you high as CBD does not cause the feeling of being ‘high’ that is often associated with cannabis. The high is caused by THC.
THC binds tightly to the CB1 and CB2 nerve receptors in the brain and throughout the body. CBD does not bind to these receptors and instead causes its therapeutic actions through more indirect means. Because CBD will not make you feel intoxicated, it is a great option for parents, workers, and anyone else who does not to compromise their mental clarity. Many health conditions, both severe and not, are treated with pharmaceutical drugs. Unfortunately, many of these drugs have unpleasant or dangerous side effects. In some instances, CBD may offer non-toxic, virtually side-effect free, natural benefits for individuals who want to avoid or reduce the number of pharmaceuticals they are taking.
What can CBD do for me?
There are many benefits of taking CBD Oil
There has been a lot of research of the benefits of taking CBD. This list is still growing but the main ones are.
- One of the most popular reasons for people to use CBD product is to reduce anxiety – “Many studies suggest CBD has powerful anti-anxiety properties.”
- Other studies have shown that CBD helps other anxiety based problems such as:
Panic disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Social phobia, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Mild to moderate depression
- Improving sleep paterns -CBD is a popular treatment for insomnia, and promotes refreshing REM sleep to reduced excessive daytime sleepiness,’ says Dr Brewer. ‘CBD is proven to be particularly helpful for sleep disorders in people with neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease.
- Lowering blood pressure – CBD may be an effective and natural treatment for high blood pressure. A 2017 study treated 10 men with one 600 mg dose of CBD and found that it reduced the resting blood pressure of the subjects.
- There are countless more benefits for CBD – we discuss why cbd benefits your skin below.
Is CBD legal in UK?
Yes CBD is legal in the UK because hemp is legal in the UK. The hemp plant is a safe, natural and non-toxic. However, Cannabis is illegal to use or possess it. This is where people seem to be confused. CBD is not considered a control substance in the UK, therefore, it is 100% legal with no restrictions.
Our CBD products contain the Legal amount of THC in them. Our CBD oils contain less than 0.2% and our cosmetics contain Zero THC.
Where are you based?
Kushty Life office is based Plymouth, England.
What can CBD Cosmetics do for my skin?
As you seen the benefits of CBD but the skin offers additional benefits. The antioxidant activity of our CBD will be providing anti-ageing benefits at each step of your daily routine while keeping the oils of your skin in balance. As an added benefit, the CBD itself will help to reduce redness and inflammation,
Does Kushty Life make their own CBD cosmetics?
Yes we make all our own CBD cosmetics in our factory in Plymouth. This way we know what is in our products, no filler or harsh chemicals. Only the highest quality ingredients.
We are fully transparent about what we put in our products, all ingredients are listed at the bottom each product.