CBD Muscle Butter – 300mg:
Main ingredients and benefits for the skin.
- Shea butteris a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F.
- Mango Butter: contains essential fatty acids and antioxidants that make it a wonderful choice for mature skinas well. The rich, nourishing nature of this butter can even help benefit those suffering from skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Contains Vitamin E, Thanks to the Vitamin E this will keep your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
- CBD– has anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties and has Zero THC.
- Menthol essential oil– triggers the cold-sensitive TRPM8 receptors in the skin. This offers a cooling sensation it provokes when applied to the skin. Menthol also blocks voltage-sensitive sodium channels, reducing neural activity that may stimulate muscles.
- Camphor acts as a mild local anaesthetic effect, which may be followed by numbness.